WEDFLIK RENTAL AGREEMENT – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
WedFlik shall deliver to customer, one (1) or more days before the event date, a set of up to five (5) fully charged digital video recorder cameras including batteries to be used at their event. Wedflik shall upload footage to its hosting site which will be available for viewing on the hosting site for a period of six (6) months. Customer will be provided with a digital download of all of their original footage from each camera included in their package. If Customer has selected a premium package that includes an edited video, then Customer will be provided with one (1) DVD copy of their professionally edited video and a digital download of their original footage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WedFlik hereby rents to Customer the digital video recording equipment and provides services as specified in this agreement.
- Cost. Customer at the time of this agreement shall agree to pay WedFlik the sum as listed on the explanation of services for the selected package at the time of this agreement.
- Equipment Return. Digital video recording equipment must be placed in original shipping container with the provided pre-paid return shipping label attached to the container. The equipment must be posted by the freight carrier within one (1) business day of the event (i.e. a Saturday event must be posted for shipment by Monday). If the event date plus one (1) business day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday in which the freight carrier does not operate, then the equipment must be posted by the freight carrier no later than the following business day of the freight carrier.
- Late Fee and Equipment Loss. Digital video recorders that are not posted on the first business day following the event date shall be subject to a per diem late fee of $10 per recorder that is shipped/posted late, until it is shipped/posted. By signing this agreement the Customer agrees that any late fees shall be assessed and paid immediately by the customer. If a digital video recorder is more than fifteen (15) days late, it shall be deemed “lost” and shall be replaced by the customer for its full retail value of $200 per digital video recorder camera. The Customer agrees and WedFlik reserves the right to automatically bill the credit card supplied by the Customer for any late fees or for the full retail value of each additional lost video recorder or any accompanying equipment.
- Equipment Condition. Customer shall during the rental period, keep and maintain the above digital recorders in good condition and repair and shall be responsible for any loss damage or destruction of recorders, notwithstanding how caused and the Customer agrees to return said property in its present condition.
- Inspection. Customer agrees to immediately inspect and verify the functionality of the equipment upon receipt and notify WedFlik of any problems or concerns with said equipment within 24 hours of receipt of equipment, so that the issue can be resolved in a timely manner. Customer warrants that unless WedFlik is otherwise immediately notified within 24 hours of equipment receipt, Customer accepts all equipment upon receipt as being in good repair and working condition.
- Disclaimer. WedFlik makes no warranty of any kind regarding the digital video recorders, except that it shall replace such equipment on reasonable notice and if practicable based on the circumstances and time constraints presented.
- Acknowledgment. WedFlik and Customer acknowledge that video footage may vary from customer to customer, event-to-event. Footage can be invariably affected by scenarios outside of either party’s control, including, but not limited to the following: lighting, time of day, event location, dirt or foreign material on lens, filming party, steadiness of camera, user error, etc. As such WedFlik makes no guarantees as to the quality and quantity of useable filmed footage that will be recovered from each camera, and makes no warranties on the same. Further, Customer agrees to hold harmless WedFlik for any issues pertaining to final video footage obtained.
- Cancellation and Refund. If services are cancelled in advance of six (6) months prior to the reserved event date the Customer is entitled to a 50% refund of the total package amount after any discounts. If services are cancelled in a period of less than six (6) months prior to the reserved event date then the full amount shall be non-refundable. All cancellations must be in writing, and received on or before the time periods stipulated above.
- Sharing Content. Customer acknowledges that any music or other content uploaded to the host site or utilized in a final video is their own property and has been appropriately acquired under copyright and trademark laws. Customer further agrees that any music or other content that is uploaded will not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any third party and that you have the consent, release or authorization to use this music or content. WedFlik is not responsible for any music or content that you choose to share, transmit, download access or otherwise use in connection with the services provided by WedFlik. While this service is designated to provide access to the Customer to your chosen recipients, your content may be intercepted, lost, damaged, or misdirected because of error, hacking, virus problems, for which WedFlik is not responsible. Further, WedFlik is not responsible for what the Customer or chosen recipients do with any content or data you send them. Please note that WedFlik is not responsible for any content or music that you choose to share, transmit, download, access or otherwise use in connection with its Services and WedFlik reserves the right to take such action as it deems necessary or as required by a third party, court, or government authority to access your content or data and remove restricted items. Such action may include without limitation, suspending or discontinuing your use of services immediately.
- Copyright Policy. Customer may not use the WedFlik site to transmit, route, or provide connections to any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. WedFlik’s policy is to terminate the accounts of Customers who infringe on these rights.
- Rights of WedFlik. WedFlik reserves the exclusive right in all images and final edited videos pursuant the above arrangement. Videos and images shall not be re-distributed or used in any other manner outside of that which is designated within this agreement, without the express written permission of WedFlik.